Sunday, July 10, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #244

Hi everyone!  I'm back again with a card for two challenges today.  I love this stamp set and haven't had the opportunity to use it yet.  I decided to make a shaker too.  These flowers were colored the other day with copics, and today I decided to die cut them for this card.  I placed some SU designer paper behind the shaker...I love that pop of green.  I also love that little bee just buzzing around!  The grass was stamped and die cut four times and layered at the bottom of the flowers. I added the sentiment and sequins to finish it off.  And of course there is shimmer on all of the die cuts!
 
I used the Freshly Made Sketches for my layout.
 
I'm also entering this into the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  This is my second entry so far.  Let's see how many I can enter!
this one
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Recipe

Stamps:  Fly By Friends (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, SU pattern paper
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories:  Stitched Arch Stax die (MFT), Blueprints #13 die (MFT), sequins, Spectrum Noir crystal clear shimmer, dimensional tape 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great colours and a beautiful shape for the shaker! The green fits so beautiful. Enjoy your sunday!

Kim S said...

What a fun and cheerful card! I love all of the sparkle behind those sweet flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

Such an adorable shaker!! Love your coloring and that bee...oh my! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Cindy Hall said...

This card is oh-so-fantastic! I love the pretty shaker part and the beautiful coloring and colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin