Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Wedding Day - CTS#179

Hi all!  We have a wedding to attend today, and of course I had to make a card!  I wanted an elegant card and gold embossing means elegant to me.  The paper I used, even though you can't see, is an ivory shimmer paper.  I embossed the sentiments and leaves and die cut some flowers that were stamped.  I added sequins and put the main panel on fun foam.  It's much prettier in person!
 
I used  this week's CAS(E) this Sketch for my starting point.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Embellished Elegance (PTI)
Paper:  Poison ivory shimmer
Ink:  Versamark, Delicata gold, pale tomato, fresh peach
Accessories:  Embellished Elegance dies (PTI), gold embossing powder, sequins, corner rounder, fun foam


Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow Lisa! This is absolutely gorgeous. The tiny details in the flowers and sequins are amazing. You definitely hit the nail on the head!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch!

cm said...

One response: GORGEOUS! This wedding card will be treasured...
~carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin