Wednesday, July 13, 2016

MFT Camp Create Day 2 - Coloring on Kraft

Hi friends!  I was supposed to post this yesterday, but my WIFI router bit the dust and I had no internet!  I thought my internet service was out, but it was just the router.  So I now have a new one and all is good!
 
So I'm participating in MFT's Camp Create and I'm behind again!  I'm posting yesterday's challenge of coloring on kraft today (even though I had it done yesterday...darn technology!).
Print
 
I decided to make a tag.  The flowers and leaves were stamped and die cut from kraft paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  It's very primary coloring.  I'm no expert with the pencils! I don't think I need to explain any of the details of the card.  Very simple design.
 
I used  this tag as my inspiration from the Tag You're It! challenge.
 
I earned this badge today!
Print
 
I'm hoping to post tomorrow for days 3 & 4 of MFT's challenges.  I do have a post for the Time Out challenge scheduled!  See you then!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Funky Flowers and Homespun Birdhouse (MFT)
Paper:  Desert Storm (SSS), pattern paper (Hobby Lobby)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, versafine onyx black, Prismacolor pencils
Accessories:  Tag Sale: Quilted (PTI), Spectrum Noir crystal clear shimmer, enamel dots, fun foam, ribbon 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Lisa, beautiful tag, love the flower you used and the colours.

cm said...

I've been having grrr moments with our wifi as well! Hopefully, it will smarten up soon! Your tag: oh my! Fabulous flowers that, in my opinion, are coloured wonderfully! Pairing them with kraft: yes! Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity at Tag, You're It!
~carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin