Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MFT Camp Create Day 5 - Background Bonanza

I have been participating in MFT's Camp Create and did the first four days, but forgot about the last day!  Thankfully I still had time to enter!  The last day was Background Bonanza, which means you had to create a background using smaller stamps.
Print
 
I looked through my MFT stamp sets and came across a few that had smaller stamps that I could create a background with.  I chose Geek is Chic using the sunglasses and then the heart came from Contempo Cage.  I stamped the glasses first in four different colors, then filled in with the heart.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine onyx black on vellum and embossed in clear embossing powder.  I wrapped it around the panel.  I added some clear sequins and Spectrum Noir crystal clear on the glasses for some sparkle.  I'm sending this to a friend who has a lot on her plate right now.  I hope it helps her "focus" on what's important!
 
Here's the badge I earned for this challenge!
Print
 
I also used the colors from Color Throwdown.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Geek is Chic and Contempo Cage (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, tangerine tango, vellum
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, kiwi kiss, brocade blue, lavender lace, tangerine tango
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, sequins, Spectrum Noir crystal clear, corner rounder, fun foam
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great bright card! Hugs, Gerrina

Broni said...

What a fun use of the colors, Lisa! Love the background you created! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin